The Triad Blackhawks are pleased to join West Stokes High School in offering Lacrosse 101 Camp on Monday, July 27; Tuesday, July 28; and Wednesday, July 29 at Chestnut Grove Middle School in King, NC.
- Camp is open to rising 6th-10th graders
- The objective of this camp is to introduce the sport of lacrosse to new players AND to develop the skills of new and experienced players
- The only required equipment is a lacrosse stick. Helmets, gloves and pads that may be used on Tuesday and Wednesday are optional – but not required – to be purchased by the attendees. This optional equipment will be available at the camp for use if needed.
- Tentative schedule:
- Mon July 27th 9:00 am – Passing & Catching; Lacrosse Rules; Lacrosse positions
- Tues July 28th 9:00 am – Passing & Catching; Shooting; Defensive techniques; Game situations
- Wed July 29th 6:30 pm – Skills review; Campers scrimmage; “Intro to Lacrosse” & Question/Answer session for parents
Camp will end on Monday and Tuesday at 11 am; Wednesday by 8:30 pm
- The camp will be conducted by West Stokes Coaching Staff, Triad Blackhawks Lacrosse Club Coaching Staff, Former and Current West Stokes Players
- The camp will be held on the football field at Chestnut Grove Middle School, 2185 Chestnut Grove Road, King, NC
Includes reversible practice jersey, morning snack, camp t-shirt
For questions or registration information, contact: